Monday, February 28, 2011

After I Drink Or Eat My Stomach Swells Up




My favorite movie "How to be the king" won an Oscar as best film, and Colin Firth took home the Oscar for best role. I am very happy. A portal Frondy indication that the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano, "provided that the awarding of the image" How to be the king "could show the" new way "in the film, and" be back in the best tradition of English cinema. " Columnist of the newspaper called the film a beautiful: "Shows how, at a very high level, you can combine all the ingredients of film. " Full agreement!

And below another pleasant surprise, correspondence from old friend, oh when was that? With the consent of the author I am quoting a fragment of correspondence:

"Hi!

I just read the blog, "Even in the green grams ...":" How to work on the character of Fr. Olgierd Nassalskiego that many years ago read the scouts with my team and in someone already left, "and well ... It's probably a good time to remind you that I have kept your 'Josemaria Escriva de Balaguer Sketch of the Founder's biography Opus Dei. "A copy of the bookplate is" Vice President Zbigniew Korba pwd "and I have a sentimental relationship to it, so it is not easy to get rid of :-) But of course, as you will need ...

As for the" How to work .. . 'I had such a book.'s wife questioned on this point and says that it was my copy (and me too so it seems). But we can not find it in your library, so it's possible that my copy of your shared destiny. But I will be looking for and how to find, it'll check whether it was labeled. And if so, I will know.

Vanya "

0 comments:

Post a Comment